Information Technology Centre is responsible for Information & Communication Technology (ICT) facilities and services that are available in the University.
The facilities were developed to assist the users, management and administration of UTHM and to accommodate the needs of users including students, staffs, management and the community.
Function as below :
- Provides ICT centralize services as in ‘Polisi ICT Universiti’
- Provide hardware and software ICT centralize services and procurement for University usage
- Records PTM’s asset/inventory ICT procurement and maintenance
- Distribute ICT hardware and software as in ‘Polisi ICT University’.
- Provides ICT counters for hardware and software
- Manage repairing for under warranty and out of warranty
- Manage ICT disposal for PTM’s assets/ inventories (e.g. network, ACS, CCTV and server).
1. What softwares provided by PTM? Please click here
2. Do you have any stock for this toner? Please click here
3. How do we want to apply for a loan notebook for use in the university event?
- Please write a letter to Pusat Teknologi Maklumat, 3 weeks before event.
4. Where can I get JPPTM form? Please click here
5. How many cartridges can i replace?Average 3 times a year.