JAWATANKUASA PEMANDU DIGITAL UTHM (JPDU)
JPDU started as Jawatankuasa ICT Universiti (JICTU) which is the result of the transformation by the KUiTTHO Electronic Administration System Working Committee in 2001. The rebranding of the name and scope of the JICTU committee to Jawatankuasa Pemandu Digital (JPDU) has received approval from the Jawatankuasa Eksekutif (JKE) of the University No. 13/2023 on 11 September 2023. The chairman for JPDU is YBhg. Assistant Vice Chancellor (Digital & Infrastructure).
The committee membership consists of Deans, Heads of Responsibility Centers, and Heads of Divisions to whom the university management has appointed.
Functions of Jawatankuasa Pemandu Digital:
- Formulate, plan, and set the direction and strategy for the implementation of Digital UTHM.
- Drafts, enacts, and certifies UTHM's Digital rules and policies.
- Coordinates and standardizes digital development in line with the organization's digital strategic plans
- Identifies and allocate resources such as expertise, manpower, and financial implications required to implement UTHM's digital direction and strategy.
Secretariat : Pn. Saliza Samad (
JAWATANKUASA SMART CAMPUS
Jawatankuasa Smart Campus was established on 5 September 2019. The objective of the establishment of this committee is to help the University create a 'Smart Campus' environment in the teaching and learning process as well as university management.
Functions of Jawatankuasa Smart Campus:
- Helping the university formulate 'Smart Campus' policies in line with the University's aspirations to achieve its mission and vision.
- Monitor and ensure the progress of the implementation of 'Smart Campus' initiatives on a regular basis.
- Re-evaluate the 'Smart Campus' policies and initiatives that have been implemented.
Secretariat : Pn. Rozie binti Md. Yusof (
JAWATANKUASA PENENTUAN PEMBANGUNAN SISTEM (JPPS)
Jawatankuasa Penentuan Pembangunan Sistem (JPPS) was established in 2019 to coordinate the approval of system development to ensure that the system has a high priority to assist departments in the management of daily operations.
Functions of Jawatankuasa Penentuan Pembangunan SIstem:
- Evaluate system development applications from applicants.
- Certifying the application to be taken to the JPDU Meeting for approval.
- Determining the priority of development and upgrading of the application system based on several criterias.
- Monitoring development progress of systems that has been certified by JPPS and approved by JPDU.
Secretariat : Pn. Nurhafizah binti Saarani (
JAWATANKUASA PENILAIAN DAN PEROLEHAN PUSAT TEKNOLOGI MAKLUMAT (JPPTM)
Jawatankuasa Penilaian dan Perolehan Pusat Teknologi Maklumat (JPPTM) certifies the application for the procurement of ICT hardware and software from all PTj that is worth less than RM 200,000.00 and the disposal of ICT equipments.
Functions of Jawatankuasa Penilaian dan Perolehan Pusat Teknologi Maklumat:
- Evaluate and certify technical specifications for PTj ICT procurement applications.
- Coordinate ICT requirements for all PTJ.
- Make technical evaluations and give advice on:
- The procurement proposal is in line with the University's ICT Policy, standards, security and software copyright laws.
- Recommended disposal of computer hardware and software.
- Ensure that all PTj provide suitable and safe location for ICT equipment and other requirements before procurement is certified.
- Certifying applications for procurement of ICT hardware and software from all PTj that is worth less than RM 200,000.00.
- Report the progress of each approved/certified procurement to JPDU.
- Disseminate information on the latest ICT issues to all PTj.
- Provide ICT hardware and software technical specification standards that can be used as a reference and guideline by all PTj when preparing procurement documents and updated from time to time according to technological developments.
Secretariat : Pn. Hanisyarina binti Md. Ali @ Jaafar (